JUDGEMENT SILVERSWORD

A small topic for english speaking users =)
Répondre
druuna
Power Up !

This game seems very interesting....it's a new game for the Wonderswan ( I'm searching for the rom,there's a good emulator for the pc it's called "WSCAMP")

homepage

Some screens....

Dernière modification par druuna le 29 juin 2004, 19:15, modifié 1 fois.
baddack
Brute du bouton A

hi Druuna !
yes this game seems to be really interesting. i ordered it 10days ago from Lik-Sang.com who restocked that title and i must say that i'm rather impatient to receive it. It the only true shooter on this platform. Unfortunately, this game will probably become hard to find in a soon future as production units are low for this title.

Wonderswan owners, get it while you can !
baddack
Brute du bouton A

by the way, the link you give is not valid.Did you type it correctly ?
druuna
Power Up !

I'm sorry....now the link is oK!
baddack
Brute du bouton A

what is the other game on this page ? it is called Project E-Force. is it a commercial game or a game developed by fans ?
baddack
Brute du bouton A

after having played the game a little bit this week end, i must say that this game is a must have for all wonderswan crystal owners that like shmups.

The game is really impressive, by far the best shmup for me on handheld console. the overall speed is fast, boss patterns are really good, the ship detection mask is really small(wings of the ship can even touch bullets sometimes as if the were passign under them), difficulty is well choosen, really progressive. background graphics are quite simple, compared to latest productions on GBA for example, but the game is damned attractive. Available credits are limited to 2 for a longer lifetime.It requires you to be better at each play to go further.

I was just surprised at the beginning to play vertically on this console as i only own a few horizontal titles on that platform. The only problem comes with the console itself whose buttons are too small for my big hands so i sometimes push the wrong direction by mistake, leading my ship to death :[

when we know that this game was done by fans and not by a real company, this show :aaah:
druuna
Power Up !

thx baddack , your first impressions on this game are so good.....I'm really hoping to try this game.
Someone know if there is the possibility to try this game with the wonderswan emulator.
I tried to search the rom.....but it seems it has not been dumped :(
druuna
Power Up !

There're NEW VIDEOS of this GREAT GAME on the homepage....check it!
I need a wonderswan now!

http://members2.jcom.home.ne.jp/jss2/dl.htm

Répondre