Zenzizenzic (Playable!)

A small topic for english speaking users =)
Mako
L'âge mou

Hoooo yes!

During the first stage I also hadn't any hitbox!!! I was quite easy to beat the boss.
But did I really just beat him?
I think that the time was just over.
BUT the second stage seems to work perfectly! Woaw!
I died during the boss battle, after a short access to a bonus stage that I didn't really understand.

I'm playing on a average Asus laptop with a Xbox controller on Windows8.
Le temps d'apprendre à vivre il est déjà trop tard.
Zenzizenzic
No-bullet mode

Mako a écrit :Hoooo yes!

During the first stage I also hadn't any hitbox!!! I was quite easy to beat the boss.
But did I really just beat him?
I think that the time was just over.
BUT the second stage seems to work perfectly! Woaw!
I died during the boss battle, after a short access to a bonus stage that I didn't really understand.

I'm playing on a average Asus laptop with a Xbox controller on Windows8.
There's a new fixed version up on the website now with a working level1-1p-easy: http://bithuffel.nl/zenzizenzic

The bonus stages are little extra's, after encountering them you can unlock them in the main menu to try them out further :)

And yes, time does run out, which makes it possible to complete levels with 0 points at the end. Every enemy can be out-survived, which is a victory in of itself, but rewards no kill points.
Developing a twin-stick shmup dubbed Zenzizenzic.
Zenzizenzic
No-bullet mode

Stand-alone website for Zenzizenzic is up! Go pay it a visit over at ZenzizenzicGame.com, while you're at it, you can grab yourself a free beta.

Also, here's a fresh screen of an enemy you might encounter in level 5!

Zenzizenzic
No-bullet mode

The Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns for Zenzizenzic are as of now live!

You'll find lots of cool stuff there, like a new trailer, beta download, exciting plans, awesome rewards and tiers and if you're quick at it you'll be able to grab the early access reward!

So check it out and if you like what you see, every bit of support would be hugely appreciated. If you have feedback, I would especially love to hear it.

Here's a bit of info about the game:
Zenzizenzic is a high paced, adrenaline infused, abstract, challenging and addictive twin stick shoot 'em up bullet hell game for Windows, Mac and Linux! It features a beautiful, cohesive and abstract art style combined with thrilling, addictive one and two player gameplay along with a soundtrack that is sure to get the adrenaline pumping!

Zenzizenzic gives the player a compelling and challenging experience that strongly motivates the feeling of "let's try one more time!". Expect five well balanced, thought out and uniquely varied levels which can be conquered with an exotic selection of weaponry, ranging from screen filling lasers to black holes and time manipulating jumps.

Zenzizenzic takes a well established genre of games and aims to lift it up to the next level through highly responsive controls, modern gameplay mechanics, a unique art style and a blasting beat. It doesn't try to reinvent the wheel of bullet hell and twin stick shoot 'em up games, it rather tries to make it the fastest, tightest and most agile of all.

The game is aimed at the players who seek a challenge. The progressive nature of the levels with each offering a new mechanic to overcome, the dynamically increasing difficulty as new enemies are introduced when the player performs well in the game and the rich and layered weapons offer the players a high skill ceiling, giving them the chance and means to test their skills to the fullest!

Zenzizenzic is scheduled for release for late July 2014 at a price point of €5.99 on digital distribution channels. It will be available on Windows, Mac and Linux. Grab it over at the Kickstarter which is currently running for 1€ off at the €5 pledge (or higher)!
And a couple of screens:
Image Image Image Image Image
Thank you kindly for your time,
Ruud Koorevaar
Developer of Zenzizenzic
Mortipoil
Counter Stop

Good luck!
I'm voting to greenlight it :)
Répondre