Active english posters

A small topic for english speaking users =)
-SGN-
Super Grand Nevrosé
Page Facebook : http://fb.com/leclubdessacs

Hey this is great ! This year shmup.com will actively participate with the Stunfest organisation, I hope you will enjoy it. Do not hesitate to PM me if you need info or help for your visit to France !
DEL
Fine Gâchette

Thank you -SGN- :binouze:

EDIT: 2015 - See you at Stunfest again!
zaki
No-bullet mode

i tried to use google translate and still ended up posting in the wrong section! Sorry!
Cormano
Counter Stop

No problem mate. As you can see the English section is dead-ish at this time, but you are more than welcome to liven up this part of the forum. :)
Incredible Excite-Dragon Shooting! Challenge to your Intensive Capacity!
zaki
No-bullet mode

Cormano a écrit :No problem mate. As you can see the English section is dead-ish at this time, but you are more than welcome to liven up this part of the forum. :)
Thank you Cormano! (love Sunset Riders!) ;)

I used to post here under username 'zak'.

I tried to remember my old password, but I did not get a reply from any moderator to reset the password :(

I took a long break from Arcade scene (5 years!). When I got married 5 years ago I sold my entire full kit CAVE collection (it was the most complete collection in Europe at the time!)

I have since purchased 2 Egret II cabs and a Sega Aero City :) Now I wish to purchase all the kits again and play them to post in high score section :))
zaki
No-bullet mode

Wow! Last English post was in January! I need to learn French fast! :mrgreen:
Répondre