ello ello

A small topic for english speaking users =)
Répondre
sven666
Mou-Stick

yeah my french is pretty bad, but i thought id sign up anyways, great site i check every now and then for news and classifieds.

i post alot of shit over on shmups.com and recognise a couple of screennames from there :)

cheers ya'll
hazuka
Mister Beam

welcome on board 8)
John Gast - John Blanka - Jambon Beurre Unlimited -> noise - electro - weirdo
ProMeTheus
Radiant Silverpost

^_^! hail to sven
Guts
Modérateur

Hello Sven ! Thanks a lot for the Ketsui you sell me a time ago now ^^
Toaplan Legendary Series
** Image **
UltramanU
Militari

Yeah ! Someone has resurrected the english section ! :eek:

Welcome sven666 ! :elsass:
sven666
Mou-Stick

Guts a écrit :Hello Sven ! Thanks a lot for the Ketsui you sell me a time ago now ^^
youre welcome, i hope you enjoy the game :)

is there a topic here about the shmups fair ive seen pictures of over on shmups? it looked great and id love to visit next time around if i have time :) france is only a ~20hour drive away.
ProMeTheus
Radiant Silverpost

I think you're talking about japan expo : I don't think there is any topic about it now, it's an event that takes place in June. Ask again in a few months~!
Radegou
Smart Bomber

Official topic is here viewtopic.php?t=7775&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

check the last pages for jpg links like this : http://lywenn.eu.org/photos/japanexpo2007/

There was Theresa Rose cosplay!
歯科 - SQODF
sven666
Mou-Stick

Radegou a écrit :Official topic is here viewtopic.php?t=7775&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

check the last pages for jpg links like this : http://lywenn.eu.org/photos/japanexpo2007/

There was Theresa Rose cosplay!
nice, the shooting scene in france seems quite big?

ive noticed there are quite alot of competition coming from there (cave/arcade collectors)?
UltramanU
Militari

I think most visitors came for the manga/japanese fan stuff and ran into the shmup & neo arcadia stands :D .

The number of gamers interrested in shmups grew significantly after the release of Ikaruga on the GC ;) . But I bet the core of veteran shmuppers is quite small...
ProMeTheus
Radiant Silverpost

think so too, never met anyone irl who really plays shmups in france...

I found out there are actually 2 players or former players in my city though, but didn't meet them yet.
Dernière modification par ProMeTheus le 08 déc. 2007, 23:20, modifié 1 fois.
djvinc
Big Boss Killer

There is a scene : it's just right here on shmup.com :))
(ok, all posts here on this forum may seem like random french garble, but they are all shmup-related, and take a look at the test section and the comments on each game : people have to play a lot to have an opinion on so many games.)
Kaede
Radiant Silverpost

Hi Sven, and welcome !
Non vous avez pas compris c'est la société de consommation toussa, la dégénérescence toussa... dans les années 90 y avait pas de société de consommation et les gens étaient moins fénéants et jouaient pas comme des tarlouses. C'est clair ? -Radegou
sven666
Mou-Stick

djvinc a écrit :There is a scene : it's just right here on shmup.com :))
(ok, all posts here on this forum may seem like random french garble, but they are all shmup-related, and take a look at the test section and the comments on each game : people have to play a lot to have an opinion on so many games.)
cool, the scene is pretty much dead here in sweden, there are at most maybe a dozen active players in the whole country :( and if you limit it down to arcade players even less.

ive also hosted a shmupsfair twice but aside from stray anime/DDR fans giving it a go there was absoluteley zero interest, there sure as hell wasent any Ibara cosplay :P
UltramanU
Militari

I used to have a swedish roommate while studying abroad. Seeing me playing shmups he remembered an awesome genesis game in the past. Hearing its description I could recognize Thunder Force IV :)) . So I installed a genesis emulator on his pc, you can guess he enjoyed it ;) .

I don't know if he developed a greater interest in shmups later but at least that's one more swedish guy who knows what shmups are ! :)
sven666
Mou-Stick

haha now theres two of us! 8)

actually the Shmups scene is really kicking out amongst the swedish arcade collectors (I guess it is worldwide), great times ahead! :D
Répondre