Stellar Interface

Pour tout ce qui est fan arts, homebrew, shooters codés à la main, rip de sprites, doujins et toute autre productions artistiques ou logicielles faites maison.
Répondre
DVDPT
Insert Coin

Salut! Je voulais vous montrer mon premier jeu Stellar Interface. Commentaires et suggestions sont les bienvenus.

Steam
Site
Facebook
Twitter
Faenrir
Fine Gâchette

Très sympa ! J'aime bien le style mais les tirs me paraissent un peu "mous". Sinon ça a l'air très bien... bon courage ^^
Cormano
Counter Stop

Hey there guys! I like the idea of a rogue shmup. I take it you are familiar with Steredenn?

That said, there are two things that bother me in your video:
-Bullets look like Pac Man pellets. Old-school computer vibe or not, they don't look fun to dodge. I guess you're not going for a "dodge 'em all" type of shmup but that still strikes me as a turn-off. Oh, and as a corollary to that: lots of enemies firing in a straight line is NOT fun.
-Where are the explosions? There is a serious lack of explosions in there.
Incredible Excite-Dragon Shooting! Challenge to your Intensive Capacity!
rag
Radiant Silverpost

Un mode tate prévu ? Parce que j'ai vraiment l'impression de voir un shmup vertical tourné en horizontal perso ^^
DVDPT
Insert Coin

Cormano a écrit :Hey there guys! I like the idea of a rogue shmup. I take it you are familiar with Steredenn?

That said, there are two things that bother me in your video:
-Bullets look like Pac Man pellets. Old-school computer vibe or not, they don't look fun to dodge. I guess you're not going for a "dodge 'em all" type of shmup but that still strikes me as a turn-off. Oh, and as a corollary to that: lots of enemies firing in a straight line is NOT fun.
-Where are the explosions? There is a serious lack of explosions in there.
Thanks for the feedback!
There are explosion don't you worry ;). About the enemies that is a good point, and we will definitely take a look on that! Thanks a lot.
Répondre