JUDGEMENT SILVERSWORD

Pour toute discussion d'ordre général sur les shoots et les topics impossible à ranger ailleurs =)
Répondre
druuna
Power Up !

correct avec l'aide de l'essai de Babelfish I'll pour signaler en français cette fois !
savez-vous où je peux trouver une copie de jugement Silversword pour
WSC ?
Je vraiment ai recherché partout sur le net et sur ebay mais le jeu est vraiment RARE ! ! ! Si vous avez n'importe quelle information svp faites-moi savoir.
Merci
:roll:
tam
Radiant Silverpost

if think there's no more way to find a copy of judgment silversword except on ebay. just before the reprinting of the game, i see a couple copies of this game, for about a hundred bucks each one, i think the price of the game is now quite the same... and if i have found some copies before the reprinting, i'm sure you'll find it on ebay, just be patient :) (yes this game is really rare)

i'm sure you can also find a rom in the other case... in order to try it 8)

mon tailleur est riche :D
ça y ets maintenant on cause anglais même sur le forum général, shmup.com leader mondialiste, c'est josé bové qui serait malheureux
druuna
Power Up !

Thanks for your reply in english :)
I tried everything to emulate this game but it's a wonderwitch game....I think it's impossible to emulate this one.
The rom is impossible to find too :(
tam
Radiant Silverpost

yeah a wonderwitch game, but you did not need the wonderwitch in order to play it on your WS, it thought it was possible, but you're right i never find the rom and never try it on emulation...

... but i try it IRL and it's a fu**in' good game ! :je suis une endive.:

so good luck for your search on ebay :wink:
Tychom
As du Slalom

someone i know paid $150 for it on ebay, I guess I hope you have plenty of money ready as it's not going to come cheap, it does look fun though.
druuna
Power Up !

I founded it only for 175 euros not dollars in an italian shop :(
TOO EXPENSIVE....I really hope there will be an emulator and a rom to play this game in a near future....also I think WSCamp is actually able to play this game , but for now there is no new rom dumps from the Wonderswan community....so the only way is to wait or pay 150 minimum .
There is also the possibility for a reprint of this game...let's hope!
tam
Radiant Silverpost

druuna a écrit :There is also the possibility for a reprint of this game...let's hope!
yeah i hope so !! do not forget to put an alert on all possible seller's shops, as the game was reprinted i receive an e-mail alert from lik-sang... a couple of hours later the game was already out of stock 8O

so be prepared :twisted:
Répondre