Special Demos #9: Rayforce (Jaimers, 8.01mil ALL)

Pour s'affaler sur le canapé en regardant les émissions et autres podcasts des membres du forum. On ne met pas les pieds sur la table basse s'il vous plaît.
Icarus
Jeune Pad-awan

Special Demonstrations #8: Battle Garegga!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WORLD RECORD!ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I was recently in Japan for annual leave from work, to go sightseeing and to meet up with my friends over there, including the Stunfest crew and many others. While there, Kamui very kindly gave me a DVD with a number of replays on it, including one of her most recent WR, and asked if I could edit it for her.

Well, of course I would. No need to ask, it’d be my pleasure. ^_^

So here we are. The Special Demonstrations series has exclusive access to the WR replay for Gain, and in an extra special treat, Kamui herself has provided some in-depth commentary of her strategies throughout the run. There's a lot of technical and strategic information in there, and it's a rare thing to learn some new tricks from it.
It's a rare, intimate glimpse into the thought processes of the world’s best Garegga player. :3

Once again, many thanks to Kamui herself for being so kind to send me the original replays unasked for, of which became the inspiration for the Special Demonstrations series, for taking the time to annotate her own replay, and for working with me in its creation. Keep up the good work, Kamui!

Have a Merry Christmas, everyone! No idea what I'll do for the rest of the series yet, but I'll think of something. :3
ALFARABI
Radiant Silverpost

Nice gift for Xmas Icarus and nice work :aaah:
Radigo
Counter Stop

Thank you Mr Icarus for sharing this piece of art.
"HYPER GAGE : 500%"
UltramanU
Militari

Awesome run and comments by you two as always, extremely appreciated ! :aaah:

Has GareMAME really become hard to find ?
*googling*
*???*
Looks like it's gone from the internets indeed.
Didn't know garelab was down. ^^"

Okay for those who don't have it: https://www.sendspace.com/file/j5zx6h
yace
Ben... yace, quoi

Outstanding ! Kamui's skills are unbelievable. However, she still goes on...
Playlist TBYVGS

On nous promet les cieux, nom de Dieu, pour toute récompense
Tandis que ces messieurs, nom de Dieu, s'arrondissent la panse, sang Dieu!
Nous crevons d'abstinence, nom de Dieu, nous crevons d'abstinence!
YannHuitNeuf
Georges Brassin
Page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010863858991

C'est vrai que c'est toujours impressionnant de voir Kamui jouer.
Sa prestation au Stunfest restera gravée.
Le safe spot avec la bouteille posée sur le bouton qui va bien. Tout ça pour venir sur scène :love:

Tks, icarus for sharing this video.
Quand quarante personnes s'habillent comme un con c'est L'ACADÉMIE FRANÇAISE. Quand mille personnes s'habillent comme un con, c'est l'ARMÉE FRANÇAISE
Pierre Desproges

KNARFF
Quelle boule ?

Je viens de mater le run... C'est absolument incroyable...
Panem et circenses
Shardik
Ruineur de Clavier

Great ! Thx.
Jean Bombeur

Icarus
Jeune Pad-awan

So apparently Jaimers thinks he hasn't done anything worthy of being on a Special Demonstration. (⌒▽⌒)
Jaimers, via PM a écrit :Sure I'd love to.
However I don't think that I ever really did anything that is worthy of a Special Demonstration though. :V
So we have Episode #9, featuring Rayforce! I wanted to do something else for a change as we've had just Cave and Raizing the past eight episodes, and featuring Jaimers' recent Western record at this amazing game provided the perfect opportunity to do just that. This was especially important because there is a severe lack of decent quality footage of the game being played for a high score, my own 5.60mil ALL not counted as it's a crappy run to begin with. :V

Thanks goes out to Jaimers for agreeing to contribute to the project, and also for working alongside me to get the replay the way we like it. We've also had some nice discussion between us and R_GRAY1 on Twitter, and hopefully Jaimers can go on to break the 9mil barrier with the things he's learned. Good luck, and many thanks!

Enjoy the replay everyone! I have no idea what to do for the big 1-0, but I'll find something.
lerebours
Empereur Bydo

That great, I hope we will see Raystorm and Raycrisis.
Dans l'œil du Canon.
Radigo
Counter Stop

Thanks again Icarus !

Quality footage of RayForce is a great thing indeed: the game is so beautiful. I started to watched it yesterday evening and I couldn't stop watching... until the end.

And congrats to Jaimers, I shared some thoughts about this game with Ben.Shinobi, who did perform quite well some years ago, and I understood the game was really tough to score.
"HYPER GAGE : 500%"
Répondre